I WANNA GO CLUBBING.
Okay. This sounds wrong la, but, I MUST have my 1st try no matter what. I know
I will NV like it, due to the excessive second-hand smoke that I'd gonna inhale, BUT AGAIN,
I wanna try! It's like, I've many friends who are frequent clubbers. Yup. So, they
shall lead my way. Haha. Sry, I'm newb. Getting excited over clubbing. Which is like those
everyday stuff for some. Ok, forgive me.
ANYWAY, finally went town-ing. Clement and Sha was actually late for 45 mins. Broke
record already! They had anticipated that we the girls would be super late which we hadnt!
Okay, I was only 20 mins late la. Unproductive shopping but we spent a lot on
eating. Had our lunch at Pizza, then pool, then shopped/walked, then Marche.
Spending money like what man. And I still have to get my bottoms and swimwear!!
After that, chiong-ed to Kevin's house where the Dmnbandits are. SRY PPL!!
Finally got to gather after soo long. Found out that Fung and Jeff aced their Chem la. I'm so demoralised.
Mine, mine. C.M.I.
Catch up with them and we've decided to try clubbing one fine day. See la, we're
already 17 and... and. GUAI CAN. Damnit.
And how coincidental can it be? Almoo had also suggested to sneak us into Indochine earlier. Hmmm.
Fated to go la. Just let me do it. :)))))